Bose Public Affairs Group Wins State and Regional Awards for Public Relations Campaigns
Members of the Bose Public Affairs Group LLC’s strategic communications team were recognized with Best in Show awards from both the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Hoosier Chapter and the PRSA East Central District which consists of PRSA chapters in six states.
“We are proud of the services we deliver to our clients every day. But when your peers in public relations validate your work as excellent, it is a tremendous honor,” said Roger Harvey, principal and managing director of strategic communications.
Bose Public Affairs Group received a Best of Show Award, the top honor, and an Award of Merit from the PRSA East Central District’s Diamond Awards. The Diamond Awards recognize excellence in public relations annually from organizations in Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Bose Public Affairs Group earned the following awards from the PRSA East Central District:
- A Best of Show for a public affairs campaign on behalf of Hoosiers for Equal Access to Records
- An Award of Merit for a crisis campaign on behalf of the City of Westfield
In addition the firm received PRSA Hoosier Chapter’s highest award, a Best of Show Award, a Pinnacle Award and an Award of Honor. The annual awards recognize Indiana’s top public relations and communications campaigns.
Bose Public Affairs Group earned the following awards from the PRSA Hoosier Chapter:
- A Best of Show for an internal campaign on behalf of Concert Golf Partners
- A Pinnacle Award for media relations on behalf of Choco Finesse for Epogee Fat Replacement
- An Award of Honor for a public affairs campaign on behalf of Hoosiers for Equal Access to Records