In the Spotlight: You! We’re Hiring Two Fall Interns in Our Washington, D.C. Office
Bose Public Affairs Group LLC is seeking two interns during the Fall of 2018 for the firm’s downtown Washington, D.C. offices.
The Bose Public Affairs Group is a full-service public affairs firm. Our Washington, D.C. office is a strong and diverse team of talented, knowledgeable, and innovative professionals. The firm represents a wide range of clients in the science and technology, environment and energy, and education sectors, as well as local governments.
The candidate will provide assistance to the firm’s government relations and communications teams on a wide variety of matters and will gain exposure and experience in all aspects of the legislative and public affairs process.
- Provide assistance to the firm’s staff with organizing logistics for congressional briefings and prepare for client meetings
- Support for web-related projects, including blogging, social media, and maintenance of websites
- Coordinate and schedule congressional meetings for large Washington Fly-Ins
- Conduct basic administrative duties such as expense reports, data research, answering phones, filing, legislative and grant research, and day-to-day scheduling for clients and the Washington office
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for advancing legislative strategies related to science and technology, education, municipal, or energy policy issues
- Interest in public policy and the legislative process is preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Strong writing and communication skills and ability to interface with large numbers of people and organizations
- Candidate will need to be able to write in a clear manner and interact with the firm’s team members and partner organizations in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently after being given initial instructions
- Position: Legislative Intern
- Work Schedule: Full-Time
- Begin: September 2018 (flexible)
- End: December 2018
- Type of Employment: Full-time internship
- Compensation: Academic credit
- Positions Available: 2
Please send the following application materials to Austin Hall (email@example.com) by July 20 with the subject line “BPAG Internship Application [Last Name]”:
- Cover letter describing applicant’s interests in legislative affairs
**Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting candidates for interviews. **