February 25, 2014
General Use: Our Site exists for informational purposes only and none of our Site’s contents should be construed as legal advice. You should not and are not authorized to rely on the Site for legal advice. Your receipt or transmission of information does not create an attorney-client relationship and can not substitute for obtaining legal counsel from an attorney admitted to practice law in your state. If you choose to contact anyone at BPAG, do not disclose information you consider to be confidential. The firm will need to verify that we do not represent other persons or entities involved in the matter and that we are willing to accept representation before confidential information is exchanged. Unless otherwise agreed in advance, all unsolicited inquiries or information received by BPAG will not be regarded as confidential, and you agree that receipt and review of such information by us (even if the information is regarded as confidential by you) will not preclude anyone in our firm from representing any other person in any matter, even if the information you provide is relevant and could be used against you. Despite our attempts to keep information on the Site current, the contents may not reflect the most recent legal changes. You should consult with an attorney licensed to practice law in your state before acting on any information on our Site.
You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, including but not limited to:
- accessing or attempting to access the Site or information related to the Site by means other than through the interfaces explicitly provided by BPAG;
- violating the legal rights (including intellectual property rights and privacy rights) of BPAG or others;
- impersonating or misrepresenting in any way an affiliation with a person or entity; and
- misrepresenting that any content transmitted by you is endorsed or approved by BPAG.
Any unauthorized use of the Site is strictly prohibited. Appropriate legal action may be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site. If you become aware of misuse of the Site by any person, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property: All Site design, text, graphics, logos, icons, the selection and arrangement of these elements, and all software and content posted on the Site are the property of BPAG or its licensors or suppliers, and are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyright, patent and trademark laws.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to BPAG or any other person or entity without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of BPAG to terminate access to any user of the Site who repeatedly infringes the intellectual property rights of others, upon receipt of proper notification to BPAG by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
If you believe that your proprietary work has been copied and/or posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our copyright agent at email@example.com or Bose McKinney & Evans LLP, Attn: Chief Marketing Officer, 111 Monument Circle, Suite 2700, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204, with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Information You Provide: You represent and warrant that any information you provide to the Site is accurate and truthful and that you will update such information as necessary to maintain its accuracy and truthfulness. You are solely responsible for any and all information you provide via the Site. You further represent and warrant that any information you provide does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any third party.
No Warranties: INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS MEANS, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT BPAG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE; THAT THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS NON-INFRINGING; THAT THE SERVICES AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT OF THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, ERROR-FREE, SECURE OR RELIABLE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Therefore, some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BPAG IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR FROM YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.